You cannot place a new order from your country. Undefined
Elected in 2006 as "Best World Tempranillo", the signature wine of Bodegas Ramon Bilbao, collect best practices and traditional knowledge accumulated over generations in the treatment of grapes, obtained from the oldest vineyards of the winery farms . Rich in nuance and very high taste, most prestigious wine from Haro got 93 points by Penin Guide, 96 points Gourmets Guide and 92 + points in The Wine Advocate - Parker.
Note: Succesful aging until 2018.
Sommilier recommendation: A marvelous companion to vegetable and smoked flavours, such as those of wild mushrooms and truffles. Combines nicely with subtly spiced dishes and unsmoked, medium-cured soft cheeses.
Neal Martin´s Tasting Note: The 2008 Mirto is sourced from 70-year vines in Haro, Villaba and San Vicente. It is sorted by hand, fermented in French oak for 28 months with no racking. It has a clean, very pure bouquet with plush dark cherry, cassis and blueberry fruit laced with orange blossom. The oak is neatly encased in the fruit profile. The palate is medium-bodied with saturated tannins, good acidity and balance. There is lovely caressing dark plum and cassis fruit towards the composed finish that might have been over-powering and ostentatious in other hands. This is a well-crafted modern style Rioja.
GOLDEN BACCHUS - BACCHUS 2014 AWARDS - MADRID
GOLD MEDAL - MUNDUS VINI 2013
GOLDEN TEMPRANILLO - TEMPRANILLOS AL MUNDO 2013
SILVER ZARCILLO - ZARCILLO AWARDS 2013
SILVER MEDAL - DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2013
GOLD MEDAL - INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE 2013
GOLD MEDAL - CHALLEGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN 2013
GOLD MEDAL - BERLÍN WINE TROPHY 2013
96 POINTS GOURMETS GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
93 POINTS PEÑIN GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
91 PARKER POINTS (USA)
Premium Hamper composed of the most sold wines in MADE IN SPAIN. The basket consists of:
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl, Red Wine "Ramón Bilbao Reserva", D.O. Rioja: Reserve red wine, preserves all the tips that characterize the great wines of the Rioja. While respecting the recommended pairing, becomes an excellent choice for good wine taster. Formidable note of 90 points in the Spanish Peñin Guide.
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl, Gourmet Red Wine "Valdubón VX Diez", D.O. Ribera del Duero: Signature wine produced to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Valdubón wineries, elaborated from the union of ten professionals in the wine world. Tempranillo exceptional, the tasting of this wine reaches unmatched quality levels including even among other gourmet tempanillos.
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl, Red Wine "Finca Museum 2009", D.O. Cigales: Crianza ('Vintage') red wine from Cigales, excellent and essential, one of the biggest names in this 2013
- 1 Bottle of 75 cl, Red Wine "Morlanda - Vi de Guarda 2009", D.O. Priorat: Chosen as best Spanish wine in the Japan Wine Challenge 2013, this red wine from Priorat, area located in Tarragona, is revealed as a powerful wine full of nuances and flavours, becoming an almost exclusive experience.
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl, White Wine "Piedra Verdejo 2012", D.O. Rueda: Very young white from Rueda, Valladolid, with personality, made by Bodegas Estancia Piedra, specialists in Toro red wine. A 'Rueda' which comes with a great presence, bright and easy to take on any occasion
Undoubtedly the star of the wines of Toro. A wine called "de autor" for until the bottle is an art work. The vineyards are the oldest in the area and the wine obtained has came one of the most coveted.
Sommilier recommendation: Perfect wine for red meats, Iberian cured ham and strong cheese’s.
Tasting note: Ripened cherry red with violet edges, bright and alive. Very high intensity concentration and aromatic complexity with notes of cassis, blackberries, hints of minerals and spice, black pepper and balsamic licorice. Powerful, excellent structure on palate, it is broad, with immense tannins, tasty, with lots of fruit, a long finish, notes of cocoa and ripened black plum at the end.
"BEST DESSED AND MOST ELLGANT" WINE FROM SPAIN - MEZQUITA AWARDS 2013
95 POINTS GOURMETS GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
92 POINTS PEÑIN GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
95 PARKER POINTS (USA)
Gourmet basket with 6 Bottles of best Spanish wine selected for their Value for money. A perfect present for those who love wine. Presented in a special MADE IN SPAIN box.
- 1 x Bottle of VIÑA ALJIBES RED WINE 2012 IGP TIERRAS DE CASTILLA
- 1 x Bottle of SOLAR VIEJO TEMPRANILLO 2012 D.O. RIOJA
- 2 x Bottle of DON AURELIO TEMPRANILLO 2013 D.O. VALDEPEÑAS
- 2 x Bottle of DON AURELIO VERDEJO-MACABEO 2012 D.O. VALDEPAÑAS
Considered one of the best cheeses in the World. Gran Casar Torta del Casar is an emblematic cheese from traditional Spanish cuisine, and its characterized by its exceptional taste and unique tasting smearing. It is prepared exclusively with traditional techniques.
A characteristic intense flavour and aromas typical of best sheep cheeses, this extraordinary cheese is the favourite of strong cheeses lovers.
Pairs with Once the cover has been sliced up like a lid, spread on bread, alone or accompanied with anchovies, Vera Paprika, etc., making sauces, accompanying red meats, desserts, salads.
Presentation: Whole 800Gr Piece Vacuum package.
GOLD MEDAL. WORLD CHEESE AWARDS 2013
SILVER MEDAL. WORLD CHEESE AWARDS. CANARIAN ISLANDS 2009.
BRONCE MEDAL. WORLD CHEESE AWARDS. DUBLIN 2008. IRLAND
GOLDEN STAR. THE GREAT TASTE. LONDON 2008. UK.
Ideal for gift basket special, with six bottles of three flagship wines of Galicia, which epitomize the characteristics of the environment where it's grown and especially his famous Albariño grape. This pack consists of:
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl of La Val Albariño 2012, Rías Baixas Denomination of Origin: Thanks to young white Galician wine La Val 2012, Albariño wine demonstrates why this white wines are one of the most quoted and appreciated in Spain. Leader among the young wines of Rias Baixas, La Val 2012 is ranked year after year as one of the most aromatic and fine wines not only in our country but around the world.
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl of White Wine Terras Gauda Albariño 2012, Rias Baixas Denomination of Origin: Terras Gauda 2012 Albariño is considered one of the best white wines from Spain, both by critics and by the lover known Galician white wine. The fame is winning Bodegas Terras Gauda is well deserved , the professionalism of the winery and its vineyards quality Terras Gauda 2012 make it one of the softest and fruity white wines that can be found .
- 2 Bottles of 75 cl of White Wine Albariño Abadía de San Campio , Rías Baixas Denomination of Origin: "This is an ideal summer white. It’s light but crisp on the bouquet, with wispy pear, apple and citrus aromas. Freshness reigns on the palate despite there being pulpy citrus flavours. Another wave of citrus carries the clear finish to a precise ending. Delicious white wine." Wine Enthusiast, 2013
Sommelier´s recommendations: It is a perfect foil for all types of seafood and lighter poultry dishes.
Offer valid while stocks last!
La Val Barrica 2010 has been recognice as one of the best Albariño in the world. A perfect combination of fruits and wood aromas.
Neal Martin Tasting Note (The Wine Advocate): The 2010 La Val Fermentado en Barrica sees six months in new French Allier oak with regular stirring. The nose is well-defined with vanilla, whipped cream scents augmenting the apple aromas. It needs just a little more clarity. The palate is smooth and rounded, the oak neatly folded into the fruit and maintaining tension and poise. There are pleasant orange zest and delicate apricot notes on the finish. If you like a bit of wood on your Albariño then you will not go wrong here.
Sommelier Recomendation: Enjoy with baked fish, with or without sauce and seafood, as well as fresh and medium-cured cheese, foie-gras, rice dishes and pasta.
GOLD MEDAL - Galicia´s Wine, destillates and cellars Guide 2013
93 POINTS GOURMETS GUIDE (SPAIN)
90 POINTS PEÑIN GUIDE (SPAIN)
89 POINTS ROBERT PARKER (USA)
"This is an ideal summer white. It’s light but crisp on the bouquet, with whispy pear, apple and citrus aromas. Freshness reigns on the palate despite there being pulpy citrus flavors. Another wave of citrus carries the clear finish to a precise ending. Delicious white wine." Wine Enthuasist, 2013
Note: We do not consider it necessary to decant this wine. Cellaring/aging potential: This wine should be drunk young at. We do not recommend aging.
Sommilier recommendation: Enjoy chilled on a hot summer day. Wonderful pairing with shellfish; oysters, clam and crab. Enjoy with spicy Asian cuisine.
Tasting note: Bright and clear in colour. Aromas of citrus fruits, Golden apple, pear and banana, together with pineapple and lemon, fill the nose. On the palate shows an amazing ripe fruit sensation. This crisp white wine maintains a fantastic balance of acidity and fruit.
SILVER MEDAL - LES CITADELLES DU VIN 2013. (BORDEAUX - FRANCE)
SILVER MEDAL - ZARCILLO AWARDS 2012 (VALLADOLID - SPAIN)
93 POINTS GOURMETS GUIDE 2014
90 PARKER POINTS
"De Autor" Special Wine from Terras Gauda Wineries. One of the best wines made of Mencia grapes at El Bierzo, the North of Spain.
Note: Decanting is recommended. Cellaring/aging potential: This wine should be drunk young. Consumption potential four to five years.
Sommilier recommendation: Red meat, especially lamb chops, cheese and charcuterie.
Tasting note: A fine wine with a complex bouquet and an attractive aroma, fruity and spicy with a mixed mineral background. Pittacum Aurea is expressive and pleasant in the mouth. Balanced with wood, and always respecting the variety and harmony of the wine.
93 POINTS PEÑIN GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
90 PARKER POINTS (USA)
Exceptional vintage red wine from the exclusives wineries Briones Baniandrés from Ribera del Duero. A delicate and full of aromas wine, with this special taste from Ribera del Duero.
Sommeliers recommendation: Red meat, game, appetizers, cured ham, stews, cooked dish.
Tasting note: Cherry red colour, very intense with depth red glints in fine depth. Clean and bright. Powerful nose with strong fruit flavour. Hints of very mature red and black candied fruits, give way to fine wood fragrances, black liquorice, cocoa, chocolate and spicy notes. Broad palate, tasty with a certain density, achieving and intense finish, which is both persistent and delicate.
SILVER MEDAL - BACCHUS AWARDS 2010
SILVER MEDAL - CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES 2010
93 POINTS GOURMETS GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
89 POINTS PEÑIN GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
Acorn-Fed Iberian Shoulder (Paleta Ibérica de Bellota) cured for 24 months, prepared by Ibéricos Dehesa Barón de Ley, located in Extremadura, with Designation of Origin Dehesa de Extremadura. The Small version of "Jamón Ibérico". One of the best Iberian Bellota Ham available from Spain and therefor in the World, it has been chosen for several prestigious chefs as their reference "jamon de bellota".
Pairs with: Appetizers, accompanied by bread and extra virgin olive oil with fried eggs in toast, on bread and tomato, accompanied by cheeses. Combines perfectly with Cigales red wine, Tempranillo fine country, or any red wine with denomination of origin available in MADE IN SPAIN.
Keep in cool and dry. It is recommended to cover the cut with a cotton swab dipped in fat shoulder itself.
Presentation: 5-6 Kg Whole Piece in a special case "Dehesa Barón de Ley"
Cigales is the area of Spain where there are more aromatic and soft wines in our geography. La Legua Capricho is the gourmet wine from Bodegas La Legua, a delight to the palate with a limited production of bottles for a wine elaborated with a selection of grapes made only by the leading experts of the family.
Sommilier recommendation: White and red meat, hunt, roasted, seasonal mushrooms, legumes, stews and cheeses.
Tasting notes: Cherry color with border tile. In nose it is complex with hints of wood and black fruit jam, spicy elements foster and mineral nuances. In palate it is powerful, with fleshy fruit and hints of wood and cocoa. Long persistence at the end of tasting.
PROWEIN 2014 - BEST WINE BEST QUALITY
90 POINTS PEÑIN GUIDE 2014 (SPAIN)
93 PARKER POINTS (USA)